Mack | Gold-Tone Raven Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Faceted band to reflect the light
- Gold-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
In Denmark, people once believed that the night raven was an exorcised spirit and that looking at the bird could turn you into a raven yourself.
This bird of mystery and legend is the highlight of this gold-tone steel men's ring. Its head and sharp beak are showcased with black detailing and a brilliant shine. We’re still not sure if you should make direct eye contact… you’ve been warned.
Danish design. Gift box and storage pouch are provided.
Nice work. Not too big, not too small and not too heavy. It's perfect and it fits.
Absolutely, this is the second one I've ordered. Service okay.
Cute and good quality!
Good product quality :)
I bought the raven ring in gold as it has been discontinued in my size in the more masculine gray titanium (not sure if I remember correctly about the material?). I have 4 other rings in masculine gray as they suit my style best. Having said that, I would describe the ranking in gold as a kind of slightly masculinized, nice and different bling that I will use with my similar jewelry. It is fine. Vh Tine Nielsen
It's perfect, it's just how I wanted it. Super cute, you will love it. Thank you very much really
Nice, comfortable. Maybe the part of the ring itself is a little thin, and the raven skull sits high, but I like it anyway. I would like it even better if the skull sat lower on the ring. Nevertheless, I am satisfied with it and its quality.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the size, so I will have it replaced, but the product is very good.
THE PRODUCT COMPLETELY CORRESPONDS TO MY EXPECTATIONS. VERY GOOD SERVICE.
If you want a fat bling as a ring, the ring is perfect. This is not suitable for a less conspicuous ring.