Titanium rings for men29 products in stock – Free shipping over $75
Here you'll find our entire collection of titanium rings. Titanium is lightweight, very strong, and hypoallergenic. Use the menus to browse through our large selection and find your favorites. Click any product for a useful, easy-to-follow guide on finding your ring size.
0 products found
Please adjust your selected filters
Receive our inspiring "look of the week".
Occasional newsletter-only discounts of up to 50%.
Get our newsletter once or twice a week.
Welcome to the family!
You can expect the first email from us within a couple of days.
Titanium, the modern gentleman's ringTitanium is a relatively new material when it comes to the manufacturing of jewelry and has enjoyed increasing popularity. Titanium features unique characteristics that make it highly suitable for the production of rings.
The precise composition of titanium can vary a little. Simply put, you can use "pure titanium" that is at least 99.2% pure, or, aircraft-grade titanium whose purity hovers around 90% with the balance being aluminum.
At Trendhim, we only sell titanium that's at least 99.2% pure ("pure titanium").
Facts about titanium rings
- Titanium is hypoallergenic and biocompatible, which means that it cannot cause any allergic reactions, making it particularly suitable for those with sensitive skin or metal allergies
- Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio compared to all other metals
- A titanium ring feel great and comfortable on your finger
- Titanium rings are very strong and much harder to scratch than a steel rings
- Titanium rings are very resistant to corrosion even when exposed to salt water
- Because titanium is so strong, it might be a challenge to resize the ring
Finding your ring size
At Trendhim, we show, for every ring, the inner circumference in mm, as well as the US and UK sizes. For example, we’ll show a ring size of 62 / 10 / T ¹/₂, which means the ring has a circumference of 62mm, US ring size 10 and UK ring size T ¹/₂.
Here's an easy method to measure your ring size:
1. Tie a thin string twice around your finger
2. Draw a line so that both strings show a mark
3. Measure the distance between the two marks; that's your C number.