Aesop | 8 mm Silver-Tone Titanium With Natural Red Oak Center Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Pure titanium
- Ultra-durable coating
- Natural wood - each ring is unique
Named after the Titans of Greek mythology, you might think titanium is super heavy, but it’s roughly half the weight of steel. It’s corrosion resistant, lightweight, and strong as… well, titanium.
The Aesop Jay is curved inside and out for added comfort.
The natural dark red oak wood at the center of this men’s ring means that each ring features a unique pattern. It also means you shouldn’t expose it to water or temperatures above 60°C, ‘cause wood burns.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature box. Due to the natural origin of the wood, subtle differences in color may occur.
The ring is amazing. It was exactly what I was looking for at an unbeatable price. Service and quality are wonderful.
It looks really cool! However, I accidentally ordered the wrong size at first.
Great product, my friends are going to be jealous. In a first order, I was wrong about the measurements, so I returned the rings with a new request, the package arrived a few days later. Super responsiveness from your teams. Cheer !
Very nice ring!!! All perfect!!!
Just arrived but looks like the picture .. top product
A special thing!
This ring is too beautiful, nice rendering with the wood.
Corresponds to the product on the site, very nice finish. Not enough hindsight for quality,