Aesop | 8 mm Silver-Tone Titanium With Wave Pattern Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Pure titanium
- Ultra-durable coating
- Comes in a signature box
The diagonal lines on this men’s ring will mean different things to different men. To some, they represent the ocean waves on a beautiful surf day; to others, the gears inside a differential. What makes the Aesop Nial special, though, is its solid titanium construction.
Titanium is named after the Titans of Greek mythology and before you start thinking this ring is as heavy as those lumbering giants of old, it’s actually about half the weight of steel and significantly stronger.
Curved on the inside for excellent all-day wearing comfort, the outside of the ring features a satin finish while the grooves are polished to a shine, adding contrast to the ring’s surface.
This titanium ring will outlast anything you have in your arsenal of style.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature box.
Wrong size originally ordered, no issue with changing the size. Great ring, perfect quality
the rings were really good and thanks to the firecracker
I ordered a size 20 a bit blind, because I wanted to wear it on the ring finger of my left hand, but if it was too big, maybe it would fit on the middle one. But the size turned out to be right and it fits well on the ring finger. The ring itself is very nice, but I would like to know if it is actually made of titanium, as described on the Trendhim website, and if it was made in Denmark, because on the box that came with the ring there was a sticker with the word PRC.
Quick delivery. Good quality
Of course, of different sizes. Unfortunately, 3 of them are a size too big, but after adjusting them with ring size adjusters, everything is fine.
I bought two of these rings, one for the thumb and one for the middle finger, looks great! Beautifully crafted solid ring!
The ring looks very high quality! Beautiful ring
chamfered inside makes the fit comfortable.
Faceted inside makes it comfortable
The goods are as described, great quality as always.