Hyperan | 1/3" (8 mm) Silver-tone Titanium Celtic Knot Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Lightweight titanium construction
- Titanium carbonitride coating
- Curved for comfort
This men’s ring features the ancient Celtic knot – three interlocking ovals believed to represent the past, present, and future.
Crafted from self-healing titanium that’s tough as steel but half its weight – a tarnish-resistant and lightweight choice for daily wear.
The PVD-coated black inner profile is slightly curved for a comfortable fit. Titanium carbonitride is fused to the surface on a molecular level, resulting in a scratch-resistant finish that won't fade or flake with time. The black color won’t fade or flake with time.
Comes in a sleek silver tone polished to a shine.
Designed in Demark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.
The interior is very comfortable and pleasant. The exterior has an awkward edge and bothers.
Beautiful ring, looks even better than the picture
I reached the 3rd size with two free returns, congratulations! Excellent product! Exceptional communication!
The product is up to expectations. It looks exactly like in the pictures, you can see that it has been carefully worked. I had a problem with the size and had to exchange the product several times, but each time the team did a wonderful job and the delivery was on time! I wholeheartedly recommend.
Nice design. Excellent communication