Aesop | 8 mm Silver-Tone Titanium With Silver-Tone Center Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Pure titanium
- Ultra-durable coating
- Comes in a signature box
Titanium is named for the Titans of ancient Greek myth. Before you start thinking these rings must be as heavy as the lumbering giants of old, know that titanium is almost half the weight of steel. Light-weight, corrosion resistant, and tough as… well, titanium.
This ring is curved on the inside for excellent all-day-wearing comfort and features a satin-brushed texture inside and out.
This silver-tone titanium ring will outlast anything else you have in your arsenal of style.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature box.
Product is very good.
In reality, it looked exactly as it does in the picture. Good size. Stylish but a little more interesting!
This is a beautiful ring and excellent service as I ordered the wrong size by mistake. I was given a refund so I could order the correct size and it arrived yesterday. It fits perfectly. My fiance loves it and can't wait to wear it on our wedding day on the 6th of August.
The product was better than we even thought it would be. Excellent service!
Everything was ok
Great ring. Super solid and well crafted.
Super fast delivery, like
The ring was scratched with the use of the day. Otherwise stylish.
Titanium is just so beautiful! A little toned down but still elegant. Just be aware that Titanium can be scratched, even if it is a very tough material. Smaller scratches are quickly polished off with a cloth and a little Autosol. Definitely worth the money!
The product with the price is very good.