Bow ties617 products in stock – Free shipping over $75
Bow ties have a long and illustrious history, having been around since the 17th century. Modern bow ties make a strong fashion statement, allowing you to stand out from the crowd. Although they were worn exclusively with tuxedos and formal shirts in the past, today's fashion trends let you match up bow ties with any dress suit or sports jacket. Use the filters below to browse through all the colors and materials we offer. All bow ties are in stock.
0 products found
Please adjust your selected filters
Receive our inspiring "look of the week".
Occasional newsletter-only discounts of up to 50%.
Get our newsletter once or twice a week.
Welcome to the family!
You can expect the first email from us within a couple of days.
Bow ties tips
- A bow tie easily replaces a regular necktie on any occasion.
- Bow ties have a very long history. How's that for a conversation starter?
- Thanks to their small size, bow ties can look quite striking in solid colors, stripes and polka dot patterns.
- As with neckties, bow ties must match your suit.
- The rule of thumb for a bow tie's size is that it should be wider that the distance between the outer corners of your eyes but no wider than the overall width of your head.