Men's leather bags236 products in stock – Free shipping over $75
We produce our leather bags from the highest quality cowhide and offer a full 4-year warranty. We also give you great prices because we've cut out the middleman! We've got lots of different bag shapes and sizes, so there's something for every taste. Under each product, there's a description of the size of the bag.
0 products found
Please adjust your selected filters
Receive our inspiring "look of the week".
Occasional newsletter-only discounts of up to 50%.
Get our newsletter once or twice a week.
Welcome to the family!
You can expect the first email from us within a couple of days.
Trendhim leather bags for menMen have always relied on bags to carry around the personal possessions they need or use. Some of our designs are classic, with a retro look and feel.
We sell a wide range of men's bags in leather. You'll find, among others, the popular messenger shoulder bag, weekend bags,
leather backpacks, sports bags and more.
Our leather bags are very different in appearance because of the way the leather is processed. You get wide variations in surface smoothness as well as how much of the natural hide defects and grain patterns show through. These qualities determine the right kind of leather to be used for either business or leisure bags.
Maintenance of leather bagsThe way that leather is produced from cowhide requires that the hide is tanned. And the way leather is treated influences the way it should be maintained.
Highly treated leatherThis kind of leather is often smoother and more uniform in appearance and therefore doesn't require as much maintenance or care.
Untreated leatherThis kind of leather features a rougher, somewhat more matte surface that shows off the hide's natural grain defects. These bags really benefit from proper maintenance, such as using special leather creams.
Some good advice on the maintenance of leather bags
- Applying some penetrating spray specially made for leather is a great idea before using your bag for the first time
- You'd be wise to forget about folk remedies suggesting using things around the house. Many of those cheaper solutions can stain or discolor the leather
- Never use detergents, nor chemicals
- Leather briefcases don’t enjoy sunlight the way we do and excessive heat from radiators or stoves can also damage the leather
- Leather with a rougher surface really benefits from a good application of leather fat and responds best to natural cleaning agents such as beeswax.
- Dried out and desiccated leather can be freshened up with a coat of leather oil followed by a leather grease application to seal it in