Join the Tribe for exclusive discounts, style inspiration, and more!
Sign up for a steady stream of style tips, special offers, and info on new product launches. You'll automatically enter a monthly drawing to win a $500 gift card.
Just like your clothes, the bracelet you wear speaks volumes about who you are. Not only do they look great, but they also reflect your personality and help express your story to the world.
And sometimes, if you’re wearing a paracord bracelet, it could just save your life… or at least help you set up camp.
Acing your style with a wrist chain or a men’s leather bracelet is as easy as finding the one you like and sliding it on.
From there, a whole world of men’s jewellery and accessories awaits. Think of men’s bracelets as the gateway to an entirely new style high.
Finding the right size is the first step when shopping for bracelets for men.
1. Use a normal tape measure or a strip of paper and wrap it just below the wrist bone, where you want to wear your bracelet.
2. If you’re using paper, mark the overlap with a pen, and then measure the length with a normal ruler.
3. The measurement is your wrist size or wrist circumference.
4. To find your bracelet size, refer to the measurements in each product description.
If you can’t measure his wrist (like when you buy a gift), here are a few standard sizes to help:
- 7 1/16” or 18 cm = Fits the wrist of a smaller man
- 8 ½” or 21.5 cm = Fits the average man’s wrist
- 9” or 22.8 cm = Fits the wrist of a medium-sized man
- 9 ½” or 24 cm = Fits the wrist of a large man
How snug or loose you want your bracelet depends on you. A well-fitting bracelet has a bit of extra space between itself and your wrist.
You should be able to slide 1 or 2 fingers under the bracelet and your wrist.
If you’re buying a silver- or gold-tone chain bracelet for men or a cuff, go for a snug fit. Most other bracelets need a bit more room. If you have any questions, contact Customer Support and they’ll help you get sorted!
From men’s gold-tone bracelets to leather and steel, no matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got you. For more information on the types of men’s bracelets, check out this ultimate guide.
All of our metal anchor bracelets are one-size-fits-all. For a perfect fit, adjust the knot in the cord and hook the end of the fish hook (or anchor) through the loop – no need for a clasp or lock.
Each hook or anchor is carefully knotted onto adjustable rope or faux leather. The iconic metal anchors and hooks are available in colours such as gold-tone, silver-tone, and black.