8 mm Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Flexible Chain Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Industrial look
- Nickel tested
- Comes in a jewelry pouch
Crafted from sturdy surgical steel, this ring for men features rows of interlinked chains. The result is a kind of edgy industrial feel.
Slightly flexible. Comes in a handsome Trendhim jewellery pouch.
The ring looks great. Happy with my purchase.
Ordered the second ring after the first one developed a sharp pointed edge. Customer service was very helpful in getting me credit. However, I’ve had the same experience with the second ring. Doubt I’ll order another of the same again even though I really like its look and feel.
High-quality, great workmanship, couture but rugged. I have a wristwatch that has a similar watch band as the ring so it looks like a set.
Love the flexibility of the ring - made for a really nice and unique fit. Great customer service when needed. Help with exchange for size and style. Fast response!
Good. Hopefully, future customers will size better than me. Need to order another because I sized myself wrong and gave that one to my wife.
Very nice and stylish ring. Great value and fast service.
Received item and love it
Felt good and looked really cool. Had to send it back as my wife wants me to buy something else. I liked it.