Pearce | 8 mm Vintage Silver-Toned Stainless Steel Torque Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Durable, scratch-resistant coating
Step into the octagon. On second thought… don’t. This ring might be classified as a blunt weapon. The Torque features a ridge on each of its 8 corners, making its geometric aesthetic that much stronger. A rough edge to your smooth style.
Eco-friendly surgical-grade stainless steel will neither tarnish nor scratch easily. The flat inlay on this men’s ring maximizes contact with your skin, ensuring it’ll stay where you put it.
Toned using PVD coating. Superheated titanium nitride is shot at the ring inside a vacuum chamber, fusing it with the metal at the molecular level. Very little material is wasted, and no toxic liquid is spilled, making the process much better for the environment than other surface treatments. The ultra-thin layer this forms is scratch and tarnish resistant and will neither fade nor flake.
Comes in a signature box. Designed in Denmark.
That's right: vintage. Nice contemporary design with inspiration from the past. Part of a great series ...
Rings are the same as in pictures. Clear site, lots of choice and sizes!
The product is excellent, beautifully finished and stylish.