Pearce | 5 mm Vintage Black Stainless Steel With Rough Geometric Shapes Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Durable, scratch-resistant coating
The rough edge of your smooth look. The Pearce collection takes industrial design and combines it with bold, geometric shapes, topping those off with a distressed exterior look.
Thanks to its eco-friendly surgical-grade stainless steel construction, this men’s ring will neither tarnish nor scratch easily. Its flat inlay ensures maximum contact with your skin. It’ll stay exactly where you put it.
Toned using PVD coating. Superheated titanium nitride is shot at the ring inside a vacuum chamber, fusing it with the metal at the molecular level. The ultra-thin layer this forms is scratch and tarnish resistant and will neither fade nor flake. Very little material is wasted, and no toxic liquid is spilled, making the process much better for the environment than other surface treatments.
Comes in a signature box. Designed in Denmark.
Maybe expand the sizing
Very nice and good product to see with time
It’s amazing, something that you don’t see often and believe me when I say, it’s just like in the pictures. Plus, the delivery was great, it came even earlier.
Really good quality
Accidentally ordered the wrong size. No problem for Trendhim. Free return and the right ring to receive. Top!
It is a beautiful ring, of good quality and, although we have not given it to him yet since it is for Father's Day, I am convinced that he will love it. The option to have an engraving on the ring makes it a perfect gift.
The ring has an incredibly sharp edge down towards the finger, which has actually cut into my finger. If I had not had it engraved, I would have exchanged it. Practice!
Getting used to the weight, but nicely executed. Correctly engraved and therefore a nice addition. A nice side effect is that this ring fits perfectly with my wedding ring.