Mack | Gold-Tone Rhino Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Faceted band to reflect the light
- Gold-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
This large, heavy ring showcases the head of a rhino in gold-tone stainless steel. Its horns have been cut off. Poachers, perhaps?
The quest is on – find the poachers before they strike again.
Crafted from durable stainless steel and polished to a brilliant shine. With impressive weight and size, this ring is not for the meek. It’s created for the daring – the guy who isn’t afraid to track down a group of poachers and avenge.
Danish design. Storage pouch and gift box provided.
It is exactly what you see in the picture. See the numbers to be sure of your purchase. It's relatively oval, I recommend a size smaller... Yes, it's worth buying!
Product as described, received in a box and a quality pouch. The customer service is very caring. I recommend with your eyes closed!