Mack | Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Rhino Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Faceted band
- Silver-tone with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
The rhino is a massive beast with incredible power and strength. This steel ring is a tribute to this impressive animal and created for the man daring enough to wear it.
Cast in heavy stainless steel and polished to a shine. With an impressive weight and size, this ring isn’t for the weak.
Danish design. Complete with a storage pouch and gift box.
It is exactly what you see in the picture. See the numbers to be sure of your purchase. It's relatively oval, I recommend a size smaller... Yes, it's worth buying!
Product as described, received in a box and a quality pouch. The customer service is very caring. I recommend with your eyes closed!