Mack | Dark gray & Black Stainless Steel Rhino Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Designed in Denmark
- Solid, nickel-free stainless steel
- Antique-grey coloring with black details
- Gift box and pouch included
With powerful horns and aggressive nature, the rhinoceros is no stranger to combat.
Constructed in strong and heavy stainless steel, this men’s ring showcases the head of a rhino – eyes narrowed and ready to defend his territory.
Finished in an antique silver-tone/grey with black detailing. Faceted details complete the band.
Designed in Denmark. Black storage pouch and gift box are included.
It is exactly what you see in the picture. See the numbers to be sure of your purchase. It's relatively oval, I recommend a size smaller... Yes, it's worth buying!
Product as described, received in a box and a quality pouch. The customer service is very caring. I recommend with your eyes closed!