Fortis | 7 mm Gunmetal gray & Silver-Tone Damascus Steel With Onyx Inlay Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Damascus steel - each piece unique
- Natural onyx inlay
- Surgical-grade stainless steel construction
In medieval times, Damascus steel was renowned for its sharpness and durability. Forged by twisting two types of steel together as they’re merged by immense heat, the resulting item carries a unique pattern. A one-of-a-kind fingerprint that’s yours alone.
This classic court men’s ring features an onyx inlay. Onyx is regarded by some as a stone of protection, believed to boost willpower, focus, and strength. A stone of motivation.
The high contrast between the metals in this Damascus steel ring is accomplished with a durable oil treatment.
Designed in Denmark. Arrives in a signature storage box.
Fully meets my expectations!
The tiger eye band ring should match my watch. It worked. The photos on the website match the ring received.
Great ring :D
Very pretty ring, not easy to find the right size but returns are easy and fast. good website
I will see with time!!
Product was ok.
This ring is beyond what I expected, super happy with this purchase!
The ring is beautiful and strong. One of a kind due to the use of Damascus steel that does the job. The only downside, in my opinion, is the fact that onyx is "strange". Highly translucent, not as black as in the offer and arrived with a scratch. It feels more like resin than natural stone.
Product as described