Fortis | 7 mm Gunmetal gray & Silver-Tone Damascus Steel With Tiger's Eye Inlay Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Damascus steel - each piece unique
- Natural tiger’s eye inlay
- Surgical-grade stainless steel construction
Damascus steel was renowned for its durability and sharpness during the middle ages. Forged by twisting two types of steel together as they’re combined by immense heat, the resulting metal carries a unique pattern. A one-of-a-kind fingerprint that’s yours alone.
To some, tiger’s eye is associated with the solar plexus, heart, and third eye chakras. It’s believed to give courage, power, and protection to its wearer.
Due to the natural origin of the stone, slight variations in color may occur.
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box.
The product is great and now i have my ring,bracelet,and necklace set.
Nice looking and great quality. The style and colors compliment casual to dressy occasions quite nicely!
Everything as it should be
Despite a complicated reception, customer service is very attentive, the product was perfect, as in the photos, very happy.
It looks very good on the hand
Fast delivery and stress-free exchange
My son took the size but this ring is still on the large side. I'll wait and see, maybe my ring finger will get a little thicker.
Great look and feel. Wish they offered more colour options and a Silver Sterling option. Thank you!
Yes, the goods are good, but it looked better in the preview. As usually as always, the preview looks better.
Beautiful and quality ring. Received on time I am satisfied