Evil Eye | 1/4" (7 mm) Gold-tone Black Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Enamel evil eye motif
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Gold and black tones
A classic black-and-gold men’s ring featuring the ancient evil eye motif. Believed to protect against other people’s jealousy and ill will.
The black and white pattern is made with tarnish-resistant enamel so the colors won’t fade over time. Plus, it gives the surface of the ring a textured feel for an interesting contrast to the sleek, polished steel.
Durable, thanks to the surgical-grade stainless steel construction. The flat inner profile maximises skin contact, ensuring your ring will stay on your finger.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
It lived up to expectations, congratulations.
The product was top notch!