Evil Eye | 1/4" (7 mm) Baby Blue Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Evil eye motif
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Vibrant baby blue colour
A classic men’s ring elevated by the ancient evil eye motif. This motif is believed to protect the wearer against misfortune and ill will, caused by the envy of others.
Enamel gives this ring its vibrant, baby blue color. Durable, thanks to tough surgical-grade stainless steel. Comes with a flat inner profile that maximizes skin contact, so your ring will stay on your finger throughout the day.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.
The color shades match perfectly with the individual style of the ring. The enamel inserts are well finished complementing the look of the finish and shine of the metal.
It lived up to expectations, congratulations.
The product was top notch!