Evil Eye | 1/4" (7 mm) Dark Blue Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Evil eye motif
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Dark blue enamel
This silver-tone men’s ring comes in a classic design embellished with the ancient evil eye motif. Rich in symbolism, this iconic pattern is believed to protect against bad fortune and ill will. Enamel gives this ring its striking dark blue color and adds texture to the polished steel.
Crafted in surgical-grade stainless steel for maximum protection. The flat inner profile comes in brushed steel and maximizes skin contact for comfort.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
The color shades match perfectly with the individual style of the ring. The enamel inserts are well finished complementing the look of the finish and shine of the metal.
It lived up to expectations, congratulations.
The product was top notch!