Atlantis | Lapis Lazuli Stainless Steel Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural lapis lazuli stone
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Inspired by classical architecture
Prized for its striking blue hue, lapis lazuli was historically used in ornaments and amulets, and even crushed for pigment. In Eastern traditions, lapis lazuli is associated with wealth, wisdom, and protection.
On this men’s ring, a natural lapis lazuli acts as the centrepiece. The celestial blue is shot with flecks of glinting gold, with a marbling pattern that gives it an eye-catching look. Because lapis lazuli is natural, subtle variations in color and pattern may occur, meaning your stone is unlike any other.
Along the ring, the ancient Greek ‘meander’ motif gives an interesting contrast to the sleek look and feel of the polished steel. The symmetrical pattern is often associated with the elaborate and inescapable Labyrinth maze.
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel, ensuring it is well-protected from damage and scratches.
Designed in Denmark. Arrives in a signature storage box and pouch.
Very nice ring - something unusual. Typical man. I like it very much.