Atlantis | Onyx Stainless Steel Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural onyx stone
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Inspired by classical architecture
Ever heard of the myth behind the onyx stone? As Aphrodite rested on the banks of the Indus river, Cupid used his arrow to cut her fingernails. The clippings floated to the bottom of the river and transformed into the black stone we know as onyx.
The Atlantis collection is inspired by ancient mythology and folklore, with natural stones as the focal point. The deep black onyx stone on this men’s ring is set in surgical-grade stainless steel, ensuring it’s well-protected from damage. The textured edge around the onyx and the motif inspired by classical architecture give this ring a vintage and timeless look.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
The product is of good quality, I haven't been able to try it yet, it's a Christmas present for my husband. But I really like the finesse of the ring, very beautiful!
Optimal. You are very good