Unity | 1/4" (6 mm) Silver-tone Stainless Steel Ichthus Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Ichthus engraving
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Sleek polished finish
Your faith is part of your story – express it with your style. This men’s ring is engraved with the Christian ichthus symbol – two interlocking arcs that symbolize a fish.
In the ancient times, Christians used the ichthus as a secret code to identify each other. Draw it in the sand, and if the other person doesn’t draw it back, it’s just a doodle – you’re safe.
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel with a sleek polished finish. Comes with a flat inner profile that maximizes skin contact – your ring will remain comfortably on your finger throughout the day.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
It’s fantastic. A very smart silver band with a well-engraved Ichthus symbol - I have no concerns that it will wear down/off quickly. Would recommend.
For a few days in place, I have a manual job so the ring is put to the test. It seems fragile and I find the engraving light, which I fear will fade over time. For the most part, very pleasant to wear.
Good quality product.