Unity | 1/4" (6 mm) Gold-tone Ichthus Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Ichthus engraving
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Titanium nitride coating
In the ancient times, Christians used the ichthus as a secret code to identify each other. Draw it on the sand, you signify you’re Christian. The other person doesn’t draw it back – it’s just a doodle, then. No need for the subterfuge today, but the symbol still expresses the Christian faith.
The Ichthus is engraved on the surgical steel surface of this men’s ring. Polished for sleekness with a handsome gold tone accomplished with PVD coating. Titanium nitride is fused to the surface on a molecular level – the scratch-resistant finish won’t fade or flake over time.
Comes with a flat inner profile for maximum skin contact. Your Ichthus ring will stay comfortably on your finger as you go about your day.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.