Obelius | Vintage Gold-tone Caesar Coin Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Vintage-style aesthetic
- Surgical steel construction
Exuding masculinity and old-world charm, this unique men’s ring is crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel, promising durability and a stylish gold-tone lustre thanks to its special titanium nitride coating.
Lending the ring its warm, antique appeal is an oil-based vintage finishing touch. The striking Caesar coin design, a symbol of influence and power, is the true centrepiece.
This ring is not only a decorative piece but also a testament to history, strength, and power - all encapsulated in one marvellously crafted piece of jewellery.
A seamless blend of historical elegance and masculine robustness.
Can be a little heavy but otherwise 100Caesar>>>>