Obelius | Vintage Silver-tone Caesar Coin Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Vintage-style aesthetic
- Surgical steel construction
Cast in surgical-grade stainless steel, this signet ring for men ensures robust durability and longevity.
The oil-based vintage finish lends it an ageless charm, imbuing every wearer with a touch of antiquity. It prominently features a silver-toned Caesar coin – a nod to Roman power and history.
Why blend in when you can lead the style legions, channelling the assertiveness of Caesar himself? Let this ring be your style statement, skillfully punctuating every outfit with its unique character.
Width at the narrowest point: 4 mm
Width at the widest point: 19 mm
Thickness: 5 mm
Weight: 19 gShow more
Can be a little heavy but otherwise 100Caesar>>>>