Makt | Silver-Tone Stainless Steel With Gold-Tone Viking Coin Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free polished stainless steel
- Viking coin design
- Gift pouch provided
- Danish design
This signet ring bears resemblance to coins used by Vikings in Northumbria. Designed with silver and gold-tone stainless steel and constructed to survive any conquest.
Features a small cross in the center with Old Norse characters surrounding it. The addition of the Christian cross is a prime example of how politics of the time worked.
Perfect for a custom engraving and ready to match any metal you pair it with.
Designed in Denmark for Lucleon. Includes a gift pouch.
Although very beautiful, up close it is as shown in the photos. The ring size guide was accurate so I picked the right size. Durability will show in time, however in general I was very satisfied.
I have never had faster shipping!!! I received it in 3 days. Totally satisfied and finally!!!! In the right number ??
The product is suitable for people who move dynamically in every expression of their daily life. Steady value with time resistance, it can bring out a side that you don't need to accentuate!
High quality, you get your money's worth for sure. Also, Trendhim's customer support is beyond helpful. Their no-questions-asked return policy is true and it is hard to compete with. Definitely recommend them!
Very nice massive processing. Doesn't look as bling-bling as it does online. That's good, the bicolor effect is elegant and wearable even for a more delicate hand.
Excellent product and packaging. The number is a bit high, but probably my fault. I'll be more careful next time!
More than positive judgment. Really nice ring. The measures indicated are respected
Highest quality for the price. Top motive no defects have been noticed so far.