Makt | Silver-Tone Stainless Steel With Dark gray Viking Coin Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free polished stainless steel
- Viking coin design
- Gift pouch provided
- Danish design
You’ll never be broke with this men's signet ring… although you can’t actually spend the coin.
In the time of Viking rule in Northumbria, this coin would have been worth a pretty penny. Constructed in tarnish-free stainless steel, this black and silver-tone signet ring is polished for eye-catching shine.
Ideal for a custom engraving.
Danish design by Lucleon. Signature gift pouch included.
The product is suitable for people who move dynamically in every expression of their daily life. Steady value with time resistance, it can bring out a side that you don't need to accentuate!
High quality, you get your money's worth for sure. Also, Trendhim's customer support is beyond helpful. Their no-questions-asked return policy is true and it is hard to compete with. Definitely recommend them!
Very nice massive processing. Doesn't look as bling-bling as it does online. That's good, the bicolor effect is elegant and wearable even for a more delicate hand.
Excellent product and packaging. The number is a bit high, but probably my fault. I'll be more careful next time!
More than positive judgment. Really nice ring. The measures indicated are respected
Highest quality for the price. Top motive no defects have been noticed so far.
Pay attention to the description of the ring and the picture, they differ.
very well done
It fits well looks and feels great. I would recommend it if it's the kind of design you like.
Qualitative product and consistent with its description, not too imposing once on the finger.