Makt | Gold-Tone Ancient Viking Coin Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free polished stainless steel
- Ancient Viking coin design
- Gift pouch provided
- Danish design
Like something found on a treasure hunt, this signet ring boasts a coin design that hails back to when Vikings ruled the seas.
Gold-tone steel highlights the historic design and draws attention to the raven. Surrounding this messenger of Odin are the letters ANLAF CUNUNC ('King Olaf') in the Old Norse language. King Olaf is in reference to Olaf Guthfrithsson, the ruler of Viking Northumbria in the 10th century.
Crafted in durable stainless steel and polished to shine. Add a personalized engraving to make it a one-of-a-kind piece.
Danish design. Signature gift pouch provided.
It is great.
Nice ring but intended it for ring finger (size 12) and only fits small (pinkie) finger. Smaller than other size 12 rings I own.
I love the ring, it has a good quality to the touch and the engraving is well done, it complies with what is shown on the website.
These rings are very pretty and they do not lose their luster. I recommend...
I am very pleased with the quality of the workmanship. It has an individual design and seems to add charm to the look.
A really nice piece with very fine details, unfortunately the seal is a bit too small, otherwise really great.
I have nothing to say about which of the ring, it is perfect. The only point where it should be reviewed is the size chart where there is a problem with the sizes according to the fingers it is shifted. My advice to you if you want to know the size of your finger perfectly is to go to a store and test the different sizes and then order it.
The ring fits well looks good but the engraving is really mini small used to be nicer and a bit bigger on other rings.
I am very satisfied and can highly recommend the ring.
A very stylish ring