Makt | Black Stainless Steel Ancient Viking Coin Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free polished stainless steel
- Ancient Viking coin design
- Gift pouch provided
- Danish design
Crafted in tarnish-free stainless steel, this masculine signet ring features a coin straight out of the days when Vikings ruled.
The face of the ring features the iconic Viking symbol – a raven. Surrounding this messenger of Odin are the letters ANLAF CUNUNC ('King Olaf') in the Old Norse language. The design of the coin is reminiscent of the famous coin of Olaf Guthfrithsson, the ruler of Viking Northumbria in the 10th century.
This gunmetal-colored ring is polished to shine and perfect for a custom engraving.
Designed in Denmark for Lucleon. Gift pouch provided.
It is great.
Nice ring but intended it for ring finger (size 12) and only fits small (pinkie) finger. Smaller than other size 12 rings I own.
For the price, a nice ring
The product fully meets our request Except for a small error on the size we ordered Unfortunately the right size will not be available
very nice original finish
I love the ring, it has a good quality to the touch and the engraving is well done, it complies with what is shown on the website.
These rings are very pretty and they do not lose their luster. I recommend...
I am very pleased with the quality of the workmanship. It has an individual design and seems to add charm to the look.
A really nice piece with very fine details, unfortunately the seal is a bit too small, otherwise really great.
I have nothing to say about which of the ring, it is perfect. The only point where it should be reviewed is the size chart where there is a problem with the sizes according to the fingers it is shifted. My advice to you if you want to know the size of your finger perfectly is to go to a store and test the different sizes and then order it.