How to Tie a Rose Knot
Rose Knot Tying Steps
- Begin with the wide end on your left.
- Take the narrow end over the wide end to your left.
- Bring it up into the neck loop from underneath.
- Take it down to the right.
- Take the narrow end behind the knot to the left.
- Wrap it around the front of the knot horizontally and into the neck loop from underneath on the right side. Use a finger to keep this band loose.
- Bring it down to the left and behind the wide end.
- Pull the narrow end through the loop made in Step 6 and out to the left.
- Take it into the neck loop from the top and down to the left. Keep it loose.
- Take the narrow end into the neck loop and through the band made in Step 9.
- Gently tighten as you pull the narrow end to the right.
- Tuck the narrow end under your collar to hide it and adjust the knot as needed.
About the Rose Knot
The Rose Knot is similar to the Trinity Knot but isn’t tied in the same way. It’s named because the final result resembles a rosebud. This knot would work great on a first date and even better at your wedding. Between this and the Truelove Knot, you’re set in the romantic-necktie-knot department.
As the Rose Knot is tied using the narrow end, begin with the tip of the wide end placed where you want the finished tie to sit.
Watches inspired by racing. It's only dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
A watch for all your adventures
Lightweight and reliable. Comfortable while on the move. The Scout is made to explore.
A unique dial on each watch
Natural mother-of-pearl gives each dial a distinct pattern, making your watch one-of-a-kind.
Remember death – Memento Mori
Nothing encourages us to live in the moment better than a reminder of life's inevitable end.
The Best Got Better
Our most popular watch just got a bit of a facelift based on customer feedback. We proudly present the Dante II.
Genuine Sheep Leather Driving Gloves
Driving gloves improve your grip and give you better control. These are touchscreen compatible.
The Most Easy-to-read Skeleton Watch Around
Enjoy the hypnotic dance of the exposed clockwork without losing track of time.
The rough edge of your smooth style
Inspired by the gritty atmosphere of urban landscapes and the shapes that build our world.
A pop of color breaks the silence
Toned down as far as the dial will go, the Aether collection introduces a pop of color racing around the dial 1440 times...
Trending Accessories for Men This Year
We take a look at the latest trends in men's accessories.
What are Automatic Mechanical Watches
Everything you need to know about one of man's most important inventions in one place.
How We Designed the Ryka Watch
We designed the Ryka to be strong and practical. It's handsome by accident.
How We Designed the Memento Mori Collection
We designed the Memento Mori as a statement piece - a reminder to live life to the fullest. More designs now join the ba...
How We Designed the Dante Collection
Perfection is incremental. Learn about what inspired the Dante Collection and get a peek at its upcoming improvements.
The Ultimate Guide to Accessories for Men
Your one-stop-shop for information about men's accessories of all kinds. Well... most kinds.
Engagement Rings for Men - Your Ultimate Guide
From the why to the how to the what kind, learn everything you need to know about engagement rings for men.
Layering Necklaces - The Ultimate Guide for Men
Wearing multiple necklaces in layers is a style superpower. Learn about subtlety and how to avoid overdoing it.
How We Designed the Orisun Collection
Nature's randomness fills us with wonder. The Orisun collection puts some of Mother Nature's creativity around your neck...