Gravel | Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Compass & Anchors Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- Black cubic zirconia
- Gift pouch provided
- Danish design for Lucleon’s Gravel Collection
With a black cubic zirconia at its center, this polished piece is finished with a compass and 2 anchors. The anchors represent a solid foundation while the compass symbolizes guidance and direction. A reminder to stand firm in the face of every storm.
Created in silver-tone stainless steel.
Designed in Denmark by Lucleon. Gift pouch included.
This fit of the ring was as expected. However, its weight was not quite. The back of the ring is not solid and almost appears stamped. It's still a striking design, just not really what I expected.
Ring fit perfectly and looks even better than it does on the site.
I got the toned gravel ring. I got a size too small. The return process was quick and easy. Not only that, once I received the new one there were two pieces of candy in there. Keep up the good work!
Its surface looks more polished in person than it does in the pictures, I am completely satisfied with it.
Product corresponding to the image and description. Very satisfied.
Fantastic product, even more beautiful than the photo. I am super satisfied
Keep it up. Very good products at affordable prices.
What I don't know is about the size... Is there a size 61? I have already made a request to change from 62 forced to 60 and I don't know if it will work for me. I'm asking because I want other rings from you, eg the two-tone titanium (eye of the tiger)
When I got the ring it fit perfectly, but after a few hours I noticed that it started to expand you. Now it's too big