Gravel | Gold-Tone Compass & Anchors Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Nickel-free polished stainless steel
- Black cubic zirconia
- Compass and anchor design
- Gift pouch provided
- Danish design for Lucleon’s Gravel Collection
Crafted from solid stainless steel, this masculine, gold-tone signet ring brings new direction to a classic style.
Features a jet-black cubic zirconia at its center and is finished with a compass and 2 anchors. No matter what waves may crash, the anchor represents a stable foundation.
Designed in Denmark by Lucleon. Gift pouch included.
Definitely satisfied. Also, the delivery was so fast!
It looks great, fits a little small but that happens from ring to ring sometimes. Fast shipping.
This fit of the ring was as expected. However, its weight was not quite. The back of the ring is not solid and almost appears stamped. It's still a striking design, just not really what I expected.
Ring fit perfectly and looks even better than it does on the site.
I got the toned gravel ring. I got a size too small. The return process was quick and easy. Not only that, once I received the new one there were two pieces of candy in there. Keep up the good work!
This ring is extravagant and of great quality, well decorated and matches the image and features mentioned on this website.
Products were perfect clean and intact. Realistic pictures
Despite measuring with a cord, the ring is way too big.
Nice Ring but 3-5 sizes too small. Otherwise a great-looking ring.
Its surface looks more polished in person than it does in the pictures, I am completely satisfied with it.