Gravel | Gunmetal Stainless Steel With Aquatic Agate Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural Agate gemstone
- Storage pouch included
- Danish design
Crafted in strong stainless steel to be rust and tarnish-free, this gunmetal-colored signet ring is designed to last. With coloring and depth that looks like ink swirling in water, the unique agate stone is the star of this polished men’s ring.
Designed in Denmark. Gift pouch provided.
Please note that with natural stone, slight variations in pattern and color may occur.
Very nice. I only wish there were light going thru it.
Is perfect for any occasion. Big energy.
This ring is really quality. I ordered the wrong size so I'm going through the exchange process, which they have been very helpful with. The ring itself is really well constructed and beautiful.
Looks similar to gold and very well made. I would definitely buy it again.
Great ring! Classic design, substantial weight and feel, perfect sizing and very comfortable. A simplistic, masculine design. The stone is subtle yet rich in color.. this ring is very versatile and will complement many outfits and scin tones.
Shipping was easy and hassle-free and the ring looks and fits great!
About the product, I just received it and I can't comment. Yes I can say that it is beautiful and I like it.
The stone looks very black, which I find very unfortunate. Because if I had wanted a black stone, I would have ordered the ring with a black stone...
Good size and nice combination, imho :)