Gravel | Gold-Tone With Aquatic Agate Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural Agate gemstone
- Storage pouch included
- Danish design
This gemstone is characterized by depth and detail that resembles swirling ink in water.
Designed in Denmark. The signet ring is made from durable stainless steel and polished to a brilliant shine.
Please note that with natural gemstone, slight variations in pattern and color may occur.
Lucleon gift pouch included.
Very nice. I only wish there were light going thru it.
Is perfect for any occasion. Big energy.
This ring is really quality. I ordered the wrong size so I'm going through the exchange process, which they have been very helpful with. The ring itself is really well constructed and beautiful.
Looks similar to gold and very well made. I would definitely buy it again.
Great ring! Classic design, substantial weight and feel, perfect sizing and very comfortable. A simplistic, masculine design. The stone is subtle yet rich in color.. this ring is very versatile and will complement many outfits and scin tones.
Shipping was easy and hassle-free and the ring looks and fits great!
Can't say anything bad. Super customer service.
As in description
The signet ring is visually very attractive, but the stone is glued slightly diagonally, which causes dirt to accumulate there, but this is acceptable. The waiting time is slightly longer, but it is not the company's fault but the carrier's fault in the home country.