Fortis | 7 mm Gunmetal Damascus Steel With Black Stainless Steel Inlay Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Damascus steel - each ring is unique
- Surgical-grade stainless steel inlay
- Curved for comfort
Dark, brooding, and unique by definition. Damascus steel is formed by forging two types of steel together, giving each ring a unique pattern. A fingerprint that’s yours alone.
The Thomas’ surgical-grade stainless steel inlay provides superior comfort on top of that given by the ring’s classic court shape. The ring is curved both inside and out.
Damascus steel was renowned for making some of the best swords of the Early Medieval Period. Their method of manufacture allowed it to keep its edge for a long time and made it less likely to shatter during battle.
Maybe you don’t need a Damascus steel sword in your hand, but now you’re armed with a good story about your new men’s ring.
Danish Design. Signature storage box included.
I'm very happy with how the ring turned out. Great style and inscription inlay.
The ring is beautiful. I have no reservation. Just maybe careful when choosing the size. Take a smaller one
The first ring I ordered for myself.I am completely satisfied with the quality and the delivery time.I plan to order more products.
Great quality, delivery even faster than stated. Maybe provide a little more characters for engraving, otherwise perfect! Always happy
I had no problem with the return or anything, they took a very short time to change my size
Exactly corresponds to the picture. Fast delivery.
My boyfriend was very happy with this ring. A chic lowkey design and also feels great on the skin. Unfortunately, the size didn't fit the first order, but the exchange was quick and uncomplicated. Highly recommended!
Bum about the size, otherwise it was very nice
It's not worth the money, but I'm too lazy to return it... I can't figure out if it's really damask, it looks dubious...