Fortis | 1/4" (7 mm) Silver-Tone Damascus Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Damascus steel - each ring is unique
- Surgical-grade stainless steel inner profile
- Curved for comfort
Damascus steel men’s rings are unique by definition. Formed by forging two types of steel together, each ring has a unique pattern that resembles a fingerprint. A unique identifier that’s yours alone.
Its classic court shape makes the ring comfortable to wear as it’s curved outside and in, and the Thomas has an ultra-smooth surgical-grade stainless steel inner profile.
Damascus steel was renowned for its long-lasting sharpness and strength. It was considered less likely to shatter than other types of steel, which made it the steel of choice for swordmaking.
You may not need a sword in your hand, but now you’re armed with a neat story about your new ring.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box.
I'm very happy with how the ring turned out. Great style and inscription inlay.
The ring is beautiful. I have no reservation. Just maybe careful when choosing the size. Take a smaller one
The first ring I ordered for myself.I am completely satisfied with the quality and the delivery time.I plan to order more products.
Great quality, delivery even faster than stated. Maybe provide a little more characters for engraving, otherwise perfect! Always happy
I had no problem with the return or anything, they took a very short time to change my size
Exactly corresponds to the picture. Fast delivery.
My boyfriend was very happy with this ring. A chic lowkey design and also feels great on the skin. Unfortunately, the size didn't fit the first order, but the exchange was quick and uncomplicated. Highly recommended!
Bum about the size, otherwise it was very nice
It's not worth the money, but I'm too lazy to return it... I can't figure out if it's really damask, it looks dubious...