Ferrum | 8 mm Brushed & Polished Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Double Grooved Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Scratch and tarnish resistant
- Storage box included
Between the two laser-cut grooves on this handsome men’s ring is a band of brushed steel, creating a textural contrast with the two highly polished bands on either side.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, it’s both scratch and tarnish resistant. Its flat profile creates maximum contact with your skin, making sure the ring stays in place.
Designed in Denmark. Arrives in a signature storage box.
nice box and clean glossy look
Fast delivery, quick exchange and great customer service response I RECOMMEND
The article met my expectations
Great ring and a comfy fit. Looks and feels great.
Great communication, very fast shipping, highly recommended for trading! Perfect in everything!
Beautiful ring! I chose the larger size according to the recommendation, so maybe it will fit??. Otherwise, the delivery was fast and with engraving.
I am very satisfied despite the estimated time is longer than expected I was very well informed when I contacted a member of the site and the package arrived intact and the ring is beautiful
Beautiful ring, and good quality. Does not discolour, and has a nice shine. Thick and a bit heavy, just the way I like them. Chose the wrong size, so that it was a thumb ring instead of an index finger ring