Evil Eye | Silver-tone Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Evil eye symbol
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Classic signet design
A classic signet ring for men that boldly displays the ancient evil eye motif. Believed to protect against the curse of ‘Nazar’, caused by envy. This symbol is heavily featured in amulets, ornaments, and jewelry of various cultures.
The front of the signet ring comes in the shape of an eye, with a vibrant blue-and-white color scheme created using enamel. Enamel is durable and tarnish resistant, meaning your ring will boast this colorful design for a long while.
The surgical-grade stainless steel construction protects your ring against damage and comes in a striking silver tone. Brushed steel on the flat inner profile ensures your ring stays on your finger as you go about your day.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
Yes, I liked the goods, I can recommend them to other customers.
It looks great once put on. The engraving looks great and does not take long to ship.