Evil Eye | Gold-tone Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Evil eye motif
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Classic signet design
This classic gold-tone signet ring for men features the evil eye motif, an ancient symbol believed to ward off the curse of ‘Nazar,’ caused by envy. For protection against misfortune or ill will, different cultures designed amulets, ornaments and jewelry featuring this colorful symbol.
The black and blue colour scheme won’t fade away easily, thanks to the tarnish-resistant enamel coloring. Crafted from polished surgical-grade stainless steel for a sleek look and maximum protection. The flat inner profile maximises skin contact, ensuring the ring stays on your finger.
Designed in Denmark. Arrives in a signature storage box and pouch.
Yes, I liked the goods, I can recommend them to other customers.
It looks great once put on. The engraving looks great and does not take long to ship.