Evil Eye | 1/4" (7 mm) Gold-tone Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Evil eye motif
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Textured gold-tone finish
The curse of the evil eye is an ancient belief held by many cultures. This deeply symbolic design is believed to protect against ill will and misfortune caused by envy.
On this gold-tone men’s ring, you’ll find a minimalist interpretation of this timeless symbol. Textured grooves all around the ring join to form the eye shape. Tarnish-resistant enamel colors the iris of the eye a striking dark blue that won’t fade over time.
Made from surgical-grade stainless steel that protects your ring from damage. The flat inner profile maximizes skin contact, so the ring will stay on your finger throughout the day.
Designed in Denmark. Arrives in a signature storage box and pouch.
Much smaller than ordered
This ring looks fantastic, quality build and will complenent my gold watch going forward!
It was as I would expect from the picture.