Evil Eye | 1/4" (7 mm) Silver-tone Stainless Steel Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Enamel evil eye motif
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Textured silver-tone finish
A classic men’s ring with the iconic evil eye in a vibrant baby blue.
This silver-tone design comes with a minimalist depiction of the symbolic motif. Believed to protect against misfortune brought by envy, this motif features heavily in protection amulets and jewellery.
All around the ring, textured grooves join to form a simple eye design coloured by tarnish-resistant enamel. Your ring’s colour won’t fade over time.
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel, so your ring will be well-protected from damage. The flat inner profile comes in brushed steel and maximises skin contact, ensuring your ring stays on your finger.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.
Much smaller than ordered
This ring looks fantastic, quality build and will complenent my gold watch going forward!
It was as I would expect from the picture.