Enthumema | 1/3" (8 mm) Black Stainless Steel Braille ‘Exhale’ Fidget Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Titanium carbonitride coating
- Spinning center band
It’s easy to become absorbed in the chaos of the day. Pause for a moment. Breathe in. Exhale. Live in the present.
This men’s ring features a spinning center band with ‘Exhale’ in braille. Idly spin it with your thumb – something to keep your restless fingers occupied.
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel in PVD-coated black. Titanium carbonitride is fused to the surface on a molecular level, ensuring the finish won’t fade or flake with time.
Polished for sleekness. Complete with a flat inner profile for maximum skin contact – your ring will stay comfortably on your finger as you go about your day.
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box and pouch.
The spinning function is smooth and braile writing makes it very tactile. I love this ring and wouldn't leave home without it.