Enthumema | 1/3" (8 mm) Silver-tone Stainless Steel Braille ‘Exhale’ Fidget Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Braille ‘exhale’ design
- Spinning center band
Stop for a moment. Take a deep breath. Exhale.
This men’s fidget ring is designed for a reminder to live in the present. Feel like you’re spacing out? Spin the center band with your thumb. Something to keep your restless mind occupied.
Crafted from surgical-grade stainless steel in a sleek silver tone. The flat inner profile maximizes skin contact – your ring will stay comfortably on your finger as you go about your day.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
The spinning function is smooth and braile writing makes it very tactile. I love this ring and wouldn't leave home without it.