Atlas | Silver-Tone Stainless Steel World Map Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- Shipping $5 - Free over $59
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Classic signet ring design
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
Signet rings have a long history as a symbolic accessory. The Atlas collection is meant to represent the explorer in you. This silver-tone signet ring for men features the face of the world, centred on the international standard prime meridian line.
Made of surgical-grade stainless steel, it’s both scratch and tarnish resistant, in addition to being a lot harder to deform than ones made of precious metals.
Designed in Denmark. Signature storage box included.
Everything OK recommend?
The product was exactly as in the description, and it is super cute and comfortable to wear, I really liked it.
Quality product, elegant and well structured.
Good product and well finished.