Atlas | Gold-Tone World Map Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Classic signet ring design
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
The long history of signet rings as symbolic accessories is undeniable. This men’s gold-tone signet ring features the face of the world, centred on the international standard prime meridian line. The Atlas collection was created to represent the adventurer in you.
In addition to being a lot harder to deform than ones made of precious metals, surgical-grade stainless steel is both scratch and tarnish resistant, making this ring ready for whatever life throws at you. Extremely durable gold-tone PVD coating.
Designed in Denmark. Signature storage box included.
Everything OK recommend?
The product was exactly as in the description, and it is super cute and comfortable to wear, I really liked it.
Quality product, elegant and well structured.
Good product and well finished.