Atlantis | Mother-of-Pearl Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural mother-of-pearl
- Classic signet ring design
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
Mother-of-pearl is the inner lining of oysters and other molluscs. It’s made from hardened layers of nacre that oysters produce as a defense mechanism from foreign irritants. Maybe that’s why it’s often associated with protection and good fortune.
This classic men’s signet ring comes with an iridescent oval-shaped mother-of-pearl set in polished, surgical-grade stainless steel. On each side of the mother-of-pearl, designs of arches inspired by classical Greek and Roman architecture stand out against the black finish.
Because the nacre is natural, each ring may show variation in color and pattern.
Designed in Denmark. Comes in a signature storage box and pouch.
I was MOST pleased that it actually looked exactly as it was presented, maybe even better and certainly not only thanks to the final touch and use ;-)
It looks very nice and of high quality ;-) ..very comfortable to wear.
Excellent return process
Excellent customer service Punctuality Quality corresponding to expectations