Atlantis | Amethyst Signet Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Free shipping on this item
- Free shipping on this item
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Natural amethyst stone
- Strong stainless steel construction
- Iconic signet ring design
As the myth goes, Amethyst was headed to the Temple of Diana when she came across an angered Bacchus, the Roman god of Wine. As he prepared to strike her down, the goddess Diana intervened and transformed her into a clear stone. In his remorse, Bacchus poured red wine over the stone, turning it into a deep, striking purple.
A smooth amethyst sits at the front of this classic men’s signet ring. Tilting the ring to catch light lets you see lighter flecks of purple and silver under the surface. On each side of the stone, you’ll see intricate designs that bring to mind the iconic arches of Greek and Roman architecture.
This ring is made from polished surgical-grade steel, making it highly durable and resistant to scratches. Because the amethyst is natural, subtle variations in color may occur.
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box and pouch.