Aspero | Gray Stainless Steel Skull and Spine Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Blackened finish
This men’s ring comes in a macabre design that pulls back all the layers to reveal what’s inside. Wear it for a reminder to live life to the fullest.
A skull features boldly at the centre. Stretching out from the back of the skull is a knobbly spine that forms the band of the ring. Each detail on the skull and spine is brought into sharp focus with the blackened steel finish. A heavily textured design that still feels comfortable on your skin, thanks to the brushed steel.
Made from surgical-grade stainless steel, making for a durable and tarnish-resistant piece. A bold and dangerous design. Only question is, are you brave enough to wear it?
Designed in Denmark. Delivered in a signature storage box and pouch.