Aspero | Gold-tone Stainless Steel Skull and Spine Ring
Find your ring size
The string test
- Wrap a piece of dental floss or string around the part of your finger you want to measure.
- Make sure it's very tight. Most people order rings too large.
- Where the string overlaps, mark that spot with a pen.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in millimetres. This is the circumference of your finger and equivalent to your ring size (EU size).
- Click the link below to find UK and US sizes.
- If you’re between two sizes, we recommend that you round down to the next size.
- Buy your favorite ring.
- In stock – Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- Shipping $8 - Free over $49
- In stock
- Return within 365 days - no questions asked!
- Surgical-grade stainless steel
- Titanium nitride
A macabre design in an eye-catching gold tone, designed for the bold and stylish.
A skeleton spine, complete with bumpy knots and a rugged texture, forms the band of this men’s ring. A skull features at the front of the ring, chilling in its sharp detail. The textured band still feels comfortable on your skin, thanks to the polished finish.
PVD coating is used to give this rings its striking gold tone. A durable coloring system, thanks to the scratch and tarnish-resistant titanium nitride that’s fused to the surface of the ring at the molecular level.
The surgical-grade stainless steel only adds to the durability of this design. Life might be fleeting, but hey, at least you’ve got a ring that’ll last you a lifetime. Wear it for a reminder to live in the present.
Designed in Denmark. Ships in a signature storage box and pouch.